Why Choose our Arborist?
The Trees in your yard are important for your home, to keep it cool and shaded and to provide a beautiful aesthetic. Yet if those trees aren’t properly taken care of, they can and oftentimes will not grow correctly. Other concerns for not having your trees taken care of is that they can become infected and they can inflict damage upon your property. No one would want any of these things to happen, so you might ask yourself what you can do?
While you might think that a general tree care will cover all your needs, a certified arborist can provide that absolute best service to your landscape. A regular landscaper or tree care provider mostly focuses on the look of your trees and yard. An arborist provides these services as well but has the training to identify and remove any dead or diseased branches to protect the overall well being of the trees and plants. You need our expert arborist!
Arborist are skilled tree professionals that know how to properly take care of the trees in your area. They work in arboriculture which is the process of developing skills and tools in the management, and further study of trees. Those arborists who are certified have passed a comprehensive ISA administered exam, provided documented experience and be re-certified every three years. Looking for an arborist who is certified is your safest decision because they are knowledgeable, trained, and equipped to provide specific care to the trees on your property. The trees on your property that are properly cared for, especially large indigenous species, can add value to it and ensure that your trees are safe and healthy.
- Pruning. An arborist can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees. Pruning techniques include removing limbs that:
- interfere with utilities or structures
- obstruct streets or sidewalks
- are dead, weak, or decayed and pose unacceptable risk
- are diseased or insect-infested
- have been damaged by storms
- will increase light penetration and reduce wind
- Tree Removal. Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed. Removal is recommended when the tree is:
- dead or dying
- considered an unacceptable risk
- causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- crowding and causing harm to other, more desirable trees
- to be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- located in an area where new construction requires removal
- Emergency Tree Care. An arborist can assist in performing emergency tree care in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.
- Planting. Some arborists plant trees, and most can recommend species that are appropriate for a location. The wrong tree in the wrong location will lead to future problems as a result of limited growing space, insects, diseases, or poor growth
- Plant Health Care. Preventive maintenance helps keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or site problems.
- Many other services.
- Consulting services
- tree risk assessment
- fertilization and soil modification for improved tree health
- cabling or bracing for added support to branches with weak attachments
- soil aeration to improve root growth
- installation of lightning protection systems
- applications to manage certain insect and disease problems
- consulting and legal expert services relating to trees
Our Service Area
We take pride in being recognized as a trusted tree service company. KnowTrees LLC is a family owned and operated company that goes above and beyond to provide quality service to our customers and make them feel like family. Our employees are all certified tree care experts who provide high-quality maintenance for both commercial and residential customers. We provide service to customers within Bethlehem, Bogart, Buford, Dacula, Flowery Branch, Lawrenceville, Loganville, Monroe, Statham, Watkinsville, and Winder. Customer relationship is a priority for us as we believe that trust is the foundation of quality service.